One Day at a Time :: Petite Collection 2
Designed to coordinate with and extend the One Day at a Time :: Petite Collection, this follow-up Collection is in part inspired by the life changing events and experiences of the year 2020 thus far.
As with the first set, this collection is intended to call upon the imagery and evoke the essence of bygone eras. Indeed many of us are still taking things one day at a time around the world as we slowly but surely strive to attain triumph in adversity over the minuscule microorganism that has caused so much havoc and disruption to all our lives.
This Collection contains:
- One (1) chevron style paper arrow element;
- Three (3) teensy bows;
- Three (chrome edged enamel heart charms;
- One (1) cardstock paper cut deco stick embellishment;
- One (1) paper lace doily;
- One (1) silk flower with bling centre;
- One (1) cardstock leaf;
- One (1) floral patterned page overlay;
- One (1) multi-coloured paint splotch;
- One (1) four window decorative postage stamp edged passport style photo frame;
- One (1) decorative stamp;
- One (1) stitched star;
- One (1) flag style page tag;
- One (1) diamond pole tape element;
- Nine (9) assorted background papers; and
- Ten (10) pocket cards, one style in five sizes, with and without printing bleed edge.
- Total = 37 images all in high resolution 300ppi .JPG & .PNG file formats.
These graphics for Digital Scrapbooking are also perfect for use in a variety of other crafting activities including card making, birthday or holiday or other celebration decorations, invitations and stationery for weddings and other celebrations, photo books, scrapbook albums, calendars, notebooks, art journals, bullet and PDF planners, bible journaling and faithbooking, as well as a multitude of personal use items.
Copyright 2005-2022 Anita M. Richards, Australia. All rights reserved.
Thank you and enjoy!
Anita Richards Designs
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
FULL DISCLOSURE: Some of our articles and content is reader supported. This means that if you purchase something through recommended links, we may earn a commission. See how Anita Richards Designs is funded, why it matters, and how you can support us.